The Hesed House is short-term intervention home for families with children that are involved in crisis situations. Guest are immediately connected with an extended live-in church family and a strong support environment that helps keep children safe with the goal of uniting families through the power of reconciling individuals to Christ.
Challenges and Needs
- We have $251,000 for the initial build out for the shell of both complexes.
- This project requires $448,000 total, so an additional $197,550 is needed.
- Hesed Housing will be used for interns and staff to allow full-time ministry to the community.
- The primary complex will be a 4 bed/3 bath house and the secondary complex will be a 2 bed/ 2.5 bath house.
- The covered garage will double as a meeting space for community activities.
- Both complexes will have central meeting areas for Bible studies and community activities.
- Projected building timeline: January – November 2017.
- Property will be exempt from sales tax on the build and exempt from property tax as Church Property (parsonage).