Celebrating 25 Years of Service
Ministry brings friendships together like no other. Mike and Gerry Williams have been serving through Mission Possible for 25 years. Their ministry has taken them through many forms from:
- Doing worship music with 5th graders at Grace Covenant
- Teaching Kids to fish for the first time at Camp Nikos
- Managing Mission Possible funds as our bookkeeper
- Almost getting killed on missions’ trip to Mexico
- Hand delivering bread to the underprivileged throughout Austin’s inner city for years
- Preparing and serving over 10,000 meals for the homeless
The world might go through a tremendous change but friends are the people are by our side….no matter what. Thank you, Mike and Gerry, for 25 years of unselfish service to our Lord through Mission Possible. Please come celebrate with us at Church Under the Bridge Sunday, August 12th at 10:00 AM.
-Tim Pinson Sr.